Oppo Reno 3 Pro: Top Five Features that you Should know before buying it :- Oppo Reno 3 Pro has been launched in India by the smartphone maker company on Monday i.e. March 2, 2020. The model launched in India will be reportedly different from the model launched last year in China. However, the model comes with many interesting features like the 64-megapixel main sensor at the back and a mammoth 44-megapixel sensor at the front. With Oppo Reno 3 Pro, the smartphone manufacturer is going to target the mid-range Indian market which is being dominated by Xiaomi and Realme.
The device is some impressive specifications like MediaTek Helio P95 processor, dual punch-hole design, etc. The Oppo Reno 3 Pro has 128GB and 256GB of onboard storage. Connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth, GPS/ A-GPS, and a USB Type-C port. The smartphone also comes with a Hidden Fingerprint Unlock 3.0 fingerprint sensor and has Dolby Atmos as well as Hi-Res Audio support. However, we have listed the top specs for you here to help you to decide whether to go for it or not.
- Dual Front Cameras: The smartphone features two front cameras and an Ultra Clear’ camera, which can capture every detail of the face. It also has a 44-megapixel sensor on the front that is first on a smartphone. The main sensor is flanked by a 2-megapixel sensor for the Dual Lens Bokeh Effect, which is also available for videos.
- Quad Rear Cameras: The Oppo Reno 3 Pro has the quad rear camera setup that includes a 64-megapixel primary sensor with an f/1.8 lens. The rear camera setup also has a 13-megapixel telephoto shooter with an f/2.4 aperture and an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle shooter with a field of view (FoV) of 119.9 degrees. There is also a 2-megapixel mono sensor with a pixel size of 1.75 microns. The rear camera setup supports 5x hybrid zoom and up to 20x digital zoom.
- Punch-hole Display: The Oppo Reno 3 Pro has a 6.4-inch Super AMOLED display with a screen-to-body ratio of 91.5 percent with a resolution of 1800×2400 pixels. The display has a pill-shaped cutout on the top housing the two front cameras while the punch-hole is on the left side of the display.
- Hyper Boost: Keeping in mind the suitability for games and graphics-intensive apps, the Oppo Reno 3 Pro comes with a Hyper Boost feature to deliver an enhanced gaming performance with the ability to quickly respond to messages while playing different games.
- VOOC Flash Charge 4.0: Oppo’s VOOC Charge technology is available on the Reno 3 Pro as well which is a 30W fast charging technology that is claimed to fill the battery completely in under 60 minutes. The battery on the Reno 3 Pro has a 4025mAh capacity.
The Oppo Reno 3 Pro price in India has been set at Rs. 29,990 for the 128GB storage variant, while its 256GB storage option carries a price tag of Rs. 32,990. Both variants come in Auroral Blue, Midnight Black, and Sky White colour options.